- Engineering Services|
- Procurement Services|
- Construction Services|
- After Sales Services
- Value Added Services
- Ensuring that the client, consultant & vendor/contractors are on the same page by defining formal protocols and processes.
- Creation of master schedules and sub-schedules as part of project tracking for the phases of Engineering, Procurement and Construction.
- Preparation of overall PERT (program evaluation and review technique) / CPM (critical path method) chart
- Conduct periodic co-ordination meetings with client to review progress.
- Manage documentation for all phases of EPC including but not limited to Technical submittals, Design Manuals/Drawings, GFCs/Shop Drawings, Schedules & Hookups, As Built Drawings, etc.,
- Monitoring construction activities.
- Preparation of daily, weekly and monthly progress reports.
- Ensuring that Safety, Health & Environment dictates are adhered as per SHE policy of client.
- Ensuring QA & QC procedures are adhered.
- Ensuring stage-wise inspection and recording/certifying the same as part of reports and certificates submitted to the client.
Installation, Testing & Commissioning:
Installation of Process & Material Handling Equipment, Electrical, Control & Instrumentation, Building Automation, Information & Communication equipment, Utilities, etc., fall well within the portfolio of ITC services provided by us to our clients.
Qualification & Validation:
Qualification at all stages of Design, Installation/Operation & Performance and Validation as part of regulatory requirements such as 21CFR Part 11 in the case of US FDA compliance, etc.